Follow me on Pinterest

DebzDezignzFollow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 15, 2013

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING

The start of some long awaited photos of projects I have made.
First, LAST years end of the year teachers present
(Oh, no .. I better start thinking about this years)








Mini teachers desk with working drawers. Calendar and notepad. My son put chocolate bars in the drawers.
It's made of chipboard and cardstock and covered with DCWV paper, ribbon for the drawer handles, even found a coffee cup embellishment. I had lots of fun making it and the teacher loved it (so all worth while!)

                                              ___________________________________

Another fun project is a mini suitcase (I made this for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. Inside the suitcase were mini postcards that the guests wrote messages on for the bride and groom)







I made the suitcase out of cardstock, the handle and belts are made from inked grunge paper. Handmade flowers are also made of inked grunge paper with ribbon. Bling and wedding theme charms on the outside and stamping on the inside.

CHECK BACK I WILL ADD MORE PHOTOS SOON .... I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment